Perfect for parties or a fun Christmas Eve activity with the kids, follow our easy recipe to make these cute Christmas cupcakes. Once baked, decorate them with our Christmas sugar decorations and show off your festive bakes on a red or green serving platter!
• 100g caster sugar
• 100g margarine
• 100g self-raising flour
• 2 eggs
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) Cream together the caster sugar and margarine with an electric whisk or spoon.
3) Whisk the eggs and gradually beat them into the sugar and margarine mixture.
4) Sieve the flour and slowly beat it into the mixture with a spoon.
5) Put a heaped spoonful of mixture into each cupcake case and bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the cakes are golden brown.
6) Decorate with red or green icing and a selection of Christmas sugar decorations!
Get your Christmas celebrations off to a good start with our easy champagne cocktail! Simply put 25ml brandy, one teaspoon of sugar and a twist of orange peel into a glass. Then push and stir the orange rind with a spoon to release the flavour, and top it up with champagne. Decorate each glass with a snowflake or Santa hat and serve!
Or for something a little less strong, try half a glass of orange juice topped with champagne for a Christmas morning Buck’s Fizz!